A TOTAL APPROACH TO COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS
If you are reading this, it is because you want to learn more about how Firmenich can help you address beverages and food product cost issues while maintaining the best standards for your brands and consumers.
Firmenich is the largest privately-owned company in the perfume and flavor business. Swiss and family owned, for over 100 years, we have created many of the world’s favorite flavors and perfumes we enjoy each day.
THERE IS MORE THAN TASTE IN A FIRMENICH FLAVOR.
As a leading player in our industry, we constantly challenge ourselves to elaborate a taste signature that gives a unique identity and appeal to our clients' products. Our expertise goes beyond taste, exploring inspirational fields such as biochemistry, emotions, macro-trends and sustainability. It is the sum of our peoples' know-how and passion that allows us to create today and tomorrow’s most appropriate and unique flavor solutions.
TASTE THE DIFFERENCE, CREATE THE VALUE
Every penny counts, so Firmenich has identified four Value Creation Axes along which our flavor technologies and expertise can help you significantly improve the cost effectiveness of both your existing and future products:
1. Intrinsic Product Efficiency
· Cost efficient raw material replacement (i.e. fat, egg, vanilla, coffee, onion, garlic)
· Increased flavor stability (i.e. proprietary delivery systems, high folded citrus oils)
2. Extrinsic Product Efficiency
· Lower packaging costs (i.e. reducing odor release through flavor encapsulation)
· Integrated product development for increased speed to market (i.e. joint consumer trends, sensory and technical solutions)
3. Supply Chain Efficiency
· Lower storage and transportation costs meaning a reduced carbon footprint (i.e. more concentrated flavors reduce volume and weight, increased flavor stability)
· Reduce flavor losses during manufacturing operations (i.e. reduced contamination and odors through encapsulated technologies, improved CIP and flavor handling)
4. Increasing Consumer Impact
· Ensuring flavor authenticity (i.e. encapsulated delivery systems preserve the integrity of the flavor and allow for controlled release)
· Proven consumer preference of flavors developed for budget-line products (i.e. specific flavors and sensory data to back up your brands)
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can work together to squeeze the cost out of your existing and future products in order to meet the challenges of today, tomorrow and beyond...
WE DON'T ONLY SATISFY TASTE PREFERENCES - WE CREATE THEM